Friday, May 6, 2011

MY INSPIRATION ~ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mamas!



In honor of Mother's Day, I am posting a picture of me & my mom! I also posted a picture of me wearing my mother's necklace that is in the above picture. She is my inspiration for my jewelry business. My mom had such style & class. She had such a different outlook and take on all things creative. She was worldly and thought "outside of the box" before that was even a term. I owe alot of credit to her for eveything she did for us and everything she INSPIRED in me! She was the most creative, talented, HUMBLE, innovative person I knew & know! She never realized how extremely talented she was..but I did & do still! I know she would be so excited about what I am doing and we would have so much fun together with it! I miss her very much, especially on holidays like this..but her spirit lives on and within me! I hope she would be proud, because I sure am of her! Happy Mother's Day to all you special moms that inspire the lives of your children for generations to come!
Britt Harless

No comments:

Post a Comment